The Ibanez AGS73FMVLS Artcore semi-hollowbody 6-string electric guitar gives you a fat and detailed tone, making it an excellent choice for just about any musical genre.
A pair of Classic Elite passive humbucking pickups provides you with growling lows and focused highs. A slim neck with a bound rosewood fingerboard makes it a pleasure to play. And the flame maple top, back, and sides are visually stunning as well as sonically pleasing. You get a solid ART-1 metal bridge and Quik Change III tailpiece for efficient string changes, and the semi-hollow design of this axe makes it versatile enough to accommodate just about any playing style or genre.
Semi-acoustic body with flame maple top, back, and sides
There's no substitute for the mellow and naturally resonant sound of an electric guitar with a semi-acoustic body. Ibanez built this guitar to capture the jangle and bite of a classic semi-hollowbody, which is why they used maple tonewoods. Whether you're playing rockabilly, blues, or any number of modern styles, you're going to love the character the semi-hollowbody brings to your music. Plus, the flame maple makes a striking visual impact!
Classic Elites capture resonance without the 60-cycle hum
Early hollowbody and semi-hollowbody electric guitars had a wonderfully expressive tone that came with serious hum issues. That's why Ibanez and other guitar makers have developed special humbuckers, such as the Classic Elite pickups. These humbuckers preserve your semi-hollowbody guitar's bite while ditching the 60Hz hum and other noise. Classic Elite humbuckers give the it a unique, pleasing sonic character that you're sure to have fun with.
ART-1 bridge and Quik Change III tailpiece
With the Artcore series of guitars, Ibanez has taken some steps to enhance functionality, even while making sure these guitars look amazing. Take, for instance, the ART-1 bridge and Quik Change III tailpiece pairing. The all-metal bridge allows easy intonation adjustments with one standard slotted adjustment bolt per string, and the action can quickly be changed by hand-turning or using a screwdriver to turn the spinner at either end of the bridge. The strings rest securely on the metal saddles and are held in place by the slots in the tailpiece, which help to facilitate more efficient string changes.
- Sonically versatile guitar is suitable for a range of musical styles and playing techniques
- Semi-hollow flame maple body with sustain block for acoustic resonance and naturally bright tone
- Classic Elite humbuckers capture sweet electric tone and acoustic resonance without the noise
- Artcore AGS Nyatoh neck for smooth, fast-playing action
- Bound Laurel fretboard fingerboard feels great and looks amazing
- Pickup selector and Sure Grip III control knobs are thoughtfully positioned and offer a classic look
- Neck type: AGS Artcore Nyatoh/Set-in neck
- Top/back/side: Flamed Maple top/Flamed Maple back/Flamed Maple sides
- Fretboard: Bound Laurel fretboard/Acrylic block inlay
- Fret: Medium frets
- Number of frets: 22
- Bridge: ART-1 bridge
- Tailpiece: Quik Change III
- Neck pickup: Classic Elite (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- Bridge pickup: Classic Elite (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- Factory tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- String gauge: .010/.013/.017/.030/.042/.052
- Nut: Plastic
- Hardware color: Chrome