Designed for Musicians
Lets face it, theres enough pressure in the studio without having to worry about breaking your iPad. Weve elegantly solved this problem with the iKlip Studio an adjustable iPad desktop stand that takes the worry out of energetically tapping out rhythms or playing virtual instruments on your iPad. Designed specifically for musicians, iKlip Studio holds the iPad firmly on studio desks or other surfaces, and is available for iPad and iPad mini.
You can tap away on synths, beat-pads, and other music apps on iPad's multitouch screen with no risk of the device moving or sliding. iKlip Studio's flexible orientation allows it to tilt from a low-profile angle ideal for use with apps like mixers, controllers or synthesizers to near-vertical positioning for use as a reader for scores or tablature, or to place the iPad behind music keyboard controllers.
Lightweight, Shock-Resistant and Flexible
iKlip Studio is made of lightweight, shock-resistant thermoplastic that is durable and solid, and reliably supports the iPad. Rubber foot-pads grip the desktop and prevent unwanted sliding. The support tray fits most cases for ultra-quick positioning of an iPad of any generation.
Your device can be quickly rotated between horizontal and vertical position to suit any app. Convenient openings in the housing allow accessibility to every port of the iPad. Handy slots let you keep cables neatly organized.
Two Versions, Small Footprint, Big Support
iKlip Studio is available for full-sized iPads (any generation) and tablets, and for the iPad mini and other 7" tablets. Both sizes feature an adjustable design that lets you position your device at a comfortable viewing angle for tapping and playing without slipping . The iKlip Studio is also a great companion to a standard Bluetooth keyboard for working on the go in tight spaces.
- Available for iPad and iPad mini
- Works with most 10" and 7" tablets and readers
- Sturdy, durable, lightweight, shock-resistant thermoplastic construction holds your iPad securely without scratching or marring it
- Rubber foot-pads grip the desktop and prevent unwanted sliding
- Flexible orientation allows iKlip Studio to tilt from a very low-profile angle to near-vertical positioning
- The device can be quickly rotated between its horizontal and vertical position
- Perfect for the studio, office, travel, home and school use
- iKlip Studio for iPad works with other 10" tablets
- iKlip Studio for iPad mini works with other 7 tablets (Kindle Fire, Galaxy Tab, Nook, etc.)
- All controls, buttons, connectors and camera of the iOS device are accessible
- Fast installation can be mounted in seconds
- Folds up for easy storage
- The support tray fits most tablet cases
- iKlip Studio for iPad includes detachable iRig bracket for the AmpliTube range of apps or any other guitar effects app
- Designed and manufactured in Italy
iKlip Studio for iPad
Weight: 280 gr / 9.89 oz
Dimension: 148 x 215 x 29 mm / 5.83 x 8.46 x 1.14 in
Max. device thickness: 11.5 mm / 0.453 in
Includes detachable iRig bracket