The PS1 POWER SOAK is the answer for tone-craving guitarists everywhere, letting you drive the output tubes of your amp hard enough to squeeze out every drop of tone at any volume. The PS1 works with virtually any tube amp up to 100 Watts (4, 8 or 16 Ohms) and your favourite speaker cabinet, plus provides a Line output with dedicated level control and an Emulated Mic output to send your signal to the mixing console.
Dedicated Line Output
On PS1's rear panel you'll find a convenient Line output jack for connecting to an external power amplifier for running additional speaker cabinets, or to effects processing gear in professional applications such as the recording studio. The signal from the Line output does not have speaker/ mic emulation, but does feature its own dedicated Level control.
Built-In Direct Box
Now that you have your stage volume under control, you can stick a mic in front of your speaker or better yet, use PS1's built-in Emulated Mic Output to get all that great tone to the front of house (FOH) or recording console. This balanced XLR output mimics the sound captured by placing a microphone in front of your speaker without the need for any additional gear.
• Passive 100-Watt Power Attenuator allows you to get the ultimate overdriven tone at any volume
• Multi-impedance input connectors (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any amplifier
• Line output with dedicated Level control
• Emulated Mic Output mimics a microphone in front of a speaker cabinet
• 3-Year Warranty Program*
• Designed and engineered in Germany