The Acoustic SFX II amplifier delivers best-in-class performance for acoustic guitar and vocals. This powerful, portable system has two channels designed for instrument or microphone use, each with studio-quality effects enhanced by our proprietary Stereo Field Expansion technology for room-filling, more-than-stereo imaging. Bluetooth wireless audio streaming and a 60-second looper make it perfect for solo shows.
• Output Power / Output: 2 X 100 Watts
• Controls: Channels 1 & 2: Volume, FX Level, FX Select, Low EQ, Mid EQ, High EQ, Phase Switch, Stereo SFX, Rec/Dub, Play/Stop, Undo
• Amp Type: Digital
• Effects: Room Reverb, Hall Reverb, Echo, Delay, Chorus, Vibratone, Delay + Chorus, Delay + Reverb
• Speaker: One 8" Low-Frequency Driver, one High Frequency Compression Driver Horn and one 6.5" Side-Radiating Speaker
• Unique Features: SFX (Stereo Field Expansion), 60-second looper, Bluetooth audio streaming