The OBP-2 was designed to give bassists fat tone while being small enough to fit into tight control cavities. Wire this preamp with one 9 volt battery and it will fit into just about any instrument. With +/-18dB of boost and cut at 40Hz and +/- 16dB of treble boost and cut at 6.5 kHz you have can emphasize just the right frequencies to make your bass sound great in any mix.
The OBP-2SK includes a stacked treble/bass pot.
• Bass control: plus/minus 18 dB @ 40 Hz.
• Treble control: plus/minus 16 dB @ 6.5 KHz.
• Input impedance: 1 meg ohm
• Output impedance: 100 ohm 9 or 18 volts operation. Additional 6dB with 18 volts.
• Distortion: .019 into 10k ohm load
• Noise: -95 dBm unweighted.
• Battery life: 324 hours
• Wire lead length: 6.50 inches
• Low noise discrete FET input stage, center detent 50 K linear pots,with a dual concentric pot available.
• Dimensions: 0.98"W x 0.98"L x 0.59"D