The Aguilar AG 700 bass amp head has the clarity, dynamic range and fast transient response of the legendary AG 500 with a bigger low-end and high headroom. This solid state amplifier provides 700 continuous watts at 4 ohms while only weighing 4.9 lbs. (2.22 kg)! Boasting an incredibly flexible EQ section, the AG 700 features controls for Treble, High Mid, Low Mid and Bass along with Deep and Bright EQ switches for a broadband boost. The AG 700 also features a series effects loop, XLR balanced output and two rear panel speakon outputs.
- Power: 700W (@ 4 ohm); 350W (@ 8 ohm)
- Single channel
- Single input
- Controls: 4-band EQ, gain, bright switch, deep switch, master volume, -10dB pad switch, mute switch
- Tuner output
- Series effects loop
- Balanced XLR output with pre/post EQ and ground lift
- Two built-in fans with thermal speed control
- Dimensions: 12" x 9" x 3"
- Weight: 4.9 lb.