Super lightweight cabinets with no compromise in tone. Featuring neodymium drivers and custom crossovers, the SL series cabinets are an inspiring blend of modern technology with a classic vibe.
The SL 410x offers an unprecedented balance of performance and weight. In fact, at only 49 lbs. (22.23 kg), this compact cabinet is almost half the weight of a traditional 410 bass cabinet! This cabinet is available in 4 or 8 ohm configurations and can handle 800 watts RMS. It also features four custom-voiced woofers with Neodymium magnets and a phenolic tweeter with variable level control. With a frequency response of 44 Hz–16 kHz, the SL 410x provides the deep lows, articulate midrange and smooth treble for which Aguilar is known for.
- Power Handling: 800 watts RMS
- Frequency Response: 44 Hz – 16 kHz
- Sensitivity: 100.3 dB 1W 1M
- Phenolic tweeter with integral phase plug
- Custom crossover with variable tweeter control
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Dimensions: 23 15/16” H, 21 15/16” W, 15 11/32” D
- Weight: 49 lbs
- Includes: Removable Casters
ALL SL CABINETS FEATURE
- Cast frame woofers, neo magnets
- 12mm Lite Ply
- One Neutrik Speakon and two 1/4" inputs
- 3 year limited Warranty