The TLC Compressor® is designed to give musicians the ability to control their dynamics in a flexible and musical way, making it an invaluable musical tool for both recording and live use. Our proprietary Trans Linear Control (TLC) circuit enables us to achieve unprecedented levels of performance in a small package.
The TLC Compressor® features a four-knob layout to provide a full set of important features. Using a wide range of attack times and variable threshold and slope levels, you’ll be able to dial in just the right sound. Aguilar’s TLC Compressor® gives you a range of control usually found only in expensive studio compressors.
TLC COMPRESSOR® FEATURES
- Threshold control: variable from -30 to -10 dBu
- Slope control: variable from 2:1 to infinity
- Attack control: variable from 10ms to 100ms
- Level control: -infinity to -3dBu
- Low Distortion: (<0.2 %)
- Gig-saver bypass (signal passes even if your battery dies)
- Power: Nine-volt battery or optional universal power supply
- Heavy Duty steel construction
- Inputs: One 1/4″ jack
- Outputs: One 1/4″ jack
- Controls: Engage switch
- Warranty: Three year limited
Aguilar TLC Compressor Trans Linear Control Compressor