Piano action controller keyboard with powerful software instruments
KeyLab 88 MkII is a piano-feel master controller that’s a joy to play, looks the part, is built to last, features effortless integration, and comes complete with a professional software instrument collection.
Piano feel, any sound
The industry standard controller keyboard just got even better.
Redefining what a controller is capable of, KeyLab 88 MkII takes all of the things that professional users loved about our premier piano-feel controller and infuses the powerful, contemporary “MkII” feature set. Now you can play any instrument, control any synth, perform with any modular rig, all with the timeless feeling of a piano at your fingertips. The most expressive controller ever made, it also features multiple, assignable expression pedal inputs so you can have total control of your sound.
Looks that kill
It shouldn’t matter, but it does.
A full size controller keyboard is a big piece of kit, and if it’s going to be the centerpiece of your setup, it should look the part. KeyLab 88 MkII is not only packed full of awesome features, it looks like a timeless, well designed piece of studio gear that’s designed to be used day in, day out, and inspire you.
Amazing software bundle
Whether you’re an experienced veteren of the industry, or just starting out as a music producer, you’ll love the awesome instruments that come with KeyLab MkII 88.
Your very own vintage keyboard collection
Your one-stop instrument for synth inspiration. Analog Lab gives you instant access to over 7,000 world-class keyboard, synth, piano, and organ sounds. Easily browse by style and characteristics, create powerful combi sounds, and enjoy smart-mapping that exactly matches the controls of your KeyLab.
ABLETON LIVE LITE
An introduction to one of the most intuitive, popular production platforms around
An introduction to one of the most popular recording and performing platforms in the world, Ableton Live Lite lets you record, effect, mix, and export your tracks, so you can start making music straight out of the box, even if you don’t already own a DAW. Live Lite can also help you hit the stage with performance controls!
An essential instrument for any songwriter's sound palette
The be-all and end-all of piano software instruments. Piano V is like having a customizable studio full of classic upright, concert grand, and esoteric pianos. Each one tuned to perfection, ready for you to explore. Recreated through physical modelling, you can change the tonality and response in any way you like.
Golden tines of the golden times, a magical stage keyboard
“You’re My Best Friend”, “I Heard It Through The Grapevine”, “, “Get Back”, all these classic tracks used the famous Wurlitzer to pulse away with that vibrant, organic tone. Now you can use this classic instrument, reborn in software, and become inspired by the same sound that captivated Queen, Marvin Gaye, and The Beatles.
VOX CONTINENTAL V
Raucous, saturated organ tones to beef up any song
Need that burning organ tone that was loved by everyone from The Doors to The Stranglers? The transistor circuitry and drawbars behind this classic organ have been perfectly recreated in software, letting you play the sound of some of the greatest hits of the ‘60s, ‘70s, ‘80s and beyond. Light your fire!
With smart-mapping controls, clear labels, and even unique magnetic strips for each DAW, KeyLab 88 MkII takes the guesswork out of playing, recording, and mixing.
The rotary knobs, faders, and buttons are all automatically assigned to the most appropriate parameters in any Arturia software instrument, but it doesn’t stop there! KeyLab 88 MkII features CV/gate connectivity so you can also control your modular rig and vintage synths. It features MIDI ports, as well as MIDI over USB. It can even draw all its power via the same USB connection!
Beautiful, but ergonomic. Stylish, but understandable. Robust, but elegant.
KeyLab MkII 88 has been specially designed with touring professionals in mind. Its aluminium and wood chassis don’t bend or flex as you play, its build quality is unmatched. Not a wobbly knob in sight! Just as countless pro musicians depended on the original KeyLab 88 time and time again, KeyLab 88 MkII is destined to become a firm favorite among busy session players and performers.
- KeyLab 88 MkII unit
- USB cable
- Laptop plate
- Musical sheet holder
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Instrument size : 50.9 x 12.7 x 4.4 inches (1293 x 322 x 112mm)
- Instrument weight : 32.4 lbs. (14.7 Kg)
- Software Specifications:
- Includes Analog Lab software with 7000 synth and keyboard sounds
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, Piano V, Wurli V, and Vox Continental V
- Hardware Specifications:
- 88 note Fatar TP/100LR keybed
- High quality, aftertouch, velocity sensitive, hammer-action, piano feel keyboard
- 16 RGB-backlit performance pads
- Control bank with 9 faders and 9 rotary knobs
- Control modular equipment with 4 CV/Gate outputs, controlling pitch, gate, and modulation
- Seamless integration with all Arturia software instruments
- Presets for multiple DAWs, with magnetic overlays for controls
- Huge connectivity, including expression, sustain, CV/Gate, MIDI, USB and 3 assignable auxiliary pedal inputs
- Perfect Analog Lab integration:
- Select sounds, browse presets, switch parts, smart-assigned controls.
- Standalone or plug-in operation: VST, VST3, AU, AAX.
- Over 7000 TAE® powered preset sounds from Arturia’s award-winning V Collection
- Ableton Live Lite - record, layer, and edit your sounds to create a finished song.
- Piano V - Twelve different world-class pianos meticulously crafted using our critically acclaimed modeling technology.
- Wurli V - Classic stage tine keyboard reborn with physical modelling, many presets modelled on famous songs
- Vox Contenental V - “Light My Fire”-style stage keyboard recreated as software, with big sounding amp sims and presets.
- Compatible with all major Digital Audio Workstation: Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, FL Studio, Bitwig, Cubase, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Studio One *