The CD60 is one of the best selling Fender acoustics ever! It's got a laminate spruce tone with a mahogany back and sides for a bright, but balanced acoustic guitar tone.
The 'easy-to-play' neck shape also means this beginners guitar will suit you when you're trying to learn the guitar or sharpen your skills.
The dreadnought shape is popular for it's full bodied sound and handles strumming and fingerpicking well. This is probably the shape you think of when you think 'acoustic guitar' and the reason for that is because it's so widely used and the most popular guitar shape in the world.
The CD-60 dreadnought boasts features you'd expect on much more expensive instruments, with a spruce top and choice of natural, sunburst and black finishes.
Upgrades include a new black pickguard and mother-of-pearl acrylic rosette design , Walnut bridge with compensated saddle, white bridge pins with black dots and smaller (3 mm) dot fingerboard inlays. Features include scalloped X bracing, black body binding, 20-fret fingerboard, dual-action truss rod and die-cast tuners.
- Dreadnought body style
- Spruce top with scalloped ""X"" bracing, mahogany back and sides
- Walnut fingerboard/bridge
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Laminated Spruce Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Bridge Pins: White with Black Dots
- Bridge: Walnut
- Fingerboard Material: Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius: 11.81" (300 mm)
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Neck Binding: None
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® NuBone
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast