5" Studio Monitor (Based on ROKIT RP5-G3 Concept)
KRK CLASSIC 5 powered studio monitors incorporate over 30 years of innovation from the world's leading studio monitor manufacturer. Borrowing concepts from one of the most used studio monitors in the world, the CLASSIC 5 defaults to a new FLAT frequency solution towards more critical listening-transpiring into more accurate mixes. With the optional +2dB KRK Bass Boost, the CLASSIC 5 holds true to the sound that music creators around the world have loved for years.
Taking cues from one of the most used studio monitors in the world, the KRK CLASSIC 5 is a valuable compact solution towards accurate mixes and productions.
- An incredibly versatile powered nearfield studio monitor, great for any style of music
- Optimized waveguide provides smooth, pristine and articulate highs up to 35kHz
- Lightweight, glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Flat Low Frequency Adjustment adding versatility and improved accuracy for mixes that translate in different environments
- Superior low-end extension with optional setting of +2dB KRK Bass Boost acclaimed by music creators worldwide
- High- and low-frequency controls let you contour your sound to your environment and preference
- Front-slotted bass port and resonant-free cabinet increases sonic clarity
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, , RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment
- Engineered in the USA by a monitor manufacturer with over 30 years of innovation experience
- Custom bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion
- Factory installed under-monitor foam pad improved clarity
- System-optimized auto-limiter