MicroLab is a small, smart 25-key controller that ticks all the boxes. You don't need to install complex drivers, it comes with great software to get you started, has a great-feeling keyboard, and has loads of smart design features.
High quality keys
You'll enjoy playing MicroLab with its responsive, velocity-sensitive keys.
With just 4 buttons and 2 touch strips, MicroLab still gives you an awesome level of control. Sustain notes with a button, play chords with one note, swipe through presets and tap to select.
Intelligent case design
MicroLab's rubberized case isn't just for show, it also protects your controller when you're on the move, and lets you efficiently store your USB cable.
Awesome free software
If you're just getting started, you'll find everything you need with MicroLab.
• Analog Lab Lite - A software instrument with 600+ legendary synth and keyboard sounds
• UVI Grand Piano Model D - A beautifully sampled pianos, ready to play
• Bitwig Studio 8-Track - An introduction to this next-generation recording software
• Analog Lab Lite software with over 500 classic keyboard sounds
• Bitwig 8-Track
• UVI Grand Piano Model D
• 25 note velocity sensitive slim keyboard
• 2 touch sensors for pitch bend and modulation wheel
• USB powered, with recessed USB port
• USB/MIDI class compliant no drivers needed
• Low power: can be powered by Android devices or Apple iPads® (camera connection kit required)
Size & weight
Instrument size : 16.3 x 5.12 x 1.46 inches (414 x 130 x 37 mm)
Instrument weight : 1.71 lbs (770 g)