ECB84, is a popular D'Addario hybrid custom light Flatwound set combining the high strings from an ECB80 (.40 and .060) and the low strings from an ECB81 (.80 and .100). This set is optimal for players looking for a more comfortable playing tension in their flatwound sets while still maintaining a rich low bottom end . Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches.
D'Addario Chromes Bass strings are wound with flattened stainless steel ribbon wire which is polished to an incredibly smooth surface. Delivering a distinctive damped, but tone-rich sound that only flatwounds can produce, D'Addario Chromes are the world's most popular flatwound strings.
- D'Addario's hybrid custom light gauge flatwound bass guitar set
- Ribbon wound and polished for ultra-smooth feel and warm, mellow tone
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .040, .060, .080, .100
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh