XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
- D'Addario's best selling electric guitar set
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .013, .017, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046
By Enrico 13 / Nov / 2020
Pros: Very crisp and clean sounding Very good tuning stability after a couple of days The strings themselves feel quite good and sturdy Cons: Does get untuned quite often for the first couple of days but does stop and hold its tone for a while after those first days Conclusion: Very stable and well built strings. The string size on these strings are ideal for anyone and any type of music. Overall really happy with this purchase so far. Perfect for people who don't change strings often.