A used DB Technologies FMX10 floor monitor in excellent condition.
The FMX10 from dB Technologies is a 10" active 2-way coaxial stage monitor equipped with a 400 RMS Class D amplifier. This wedge monitor's coaxial acoustic design and custom horn design, along with its advanced DSP featuring linear phase FIR filters, provides an even, highly-intelligible sound.
The horn design allows the wedge to adapt to the user's habits, providing a 60° horizontal and 90° vertical dispersion pattern which can be easily reversed by rotating the horn. Plus, eight on-board presets optimize EQ for different needs.
The FMX10 features a unique front-rear grille design, a single handle integrated on the bottom side of the plywood cabinet and a 36mm pole mount on side panel. With a precise dispersion pattern and last-generation sound processing, this stage mointor is flexible, easy-to-use and well-suited for both amateur and professional performers.
- Active 2-way stage monitor
- Coaxial configuration
- Linear phase FIR Filters
- Ultra-precise directivity
- Rotatable horn (90°x60° or 60°x90° dispersion)
- Front-rear grille design
- Integrated handle on bottom side
- Frequency Response [- 10dB]: 57Hz - 19kHz
- Max SPL: 125dB
- HF: 1", 1" v.c.
- Directivity: 60°X90°
- Horn: Rotatable
- LF: 10", 2" v.c.
- Amp Class: Class D
- Peak Power: 800W
- Controller: DSP 28/56 bit
- AD/DA Converter: 24 bit/48Hz
- System Presets: 8 presets
- Limiter: Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Advanced DSP Funtion: FIR Filters
- Crossover Frequency: 1800Hz
- Slope LF/HF: 24dB/oct
- Housing: Plywood
- Housing Design: Multifunctional
- Handles: 1 integrated on bottom side
- Pole mount: 36 mm
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 15.35"x10.55"x16.18" (390x268x411 mm)
- Weight: 24.9 lbs (11.3 kg)