The direct drive creates a direct link between the footboard and the beater, conveying the movement of the drummer's foot to the beater instantaneously. The link can be moved into three positions, allowing the drummer to fine tune the pedal's action to match their preferred performance. The durable, reliable double chain drive boasts fluid movement. It can also be used as a belt drive by replacing the belt that is included with the pedal.
• All-bearing universal joint
• Secondary pedal anchor
• 3-Position Quick-adjusting cam
• Axle-stabilizing bearing chamber
• Low-profile stabilizing hinge
• Easy-access, auto-lock spring adjustment
• Weight-adjustable beater, includes 2x each aluminum (3g) and brass (9g) weights
• Independent beater/footboard angle adjustment
• Ball bearing drive connection
• Anti-skid heel spikes
• Carrying case
Use the chat widget on the bottom right if you have any questions about shipping or need help finding the right gear!