As Cort’s homage to the great vintage acoustic guitars, the Earth Series represents the look, sound, feel and playability of those fine instruments with uncompromising quality and excellent value. Ideal for both flatpicking and fingerstyle players, the Earth Series guitars feature such time-tested classic materials like solid spruce top, Mahogany top, mahogany back and sides and Madagascar rosewood.
3/4 SIZE MINI DREADNAUGHT BODY The smaller size makes it ideal for the mobile musician or for the casual hobbyist who wants to take a good-sounding acoustic on vacation or business travel. The 3/4 size also suits female players and children alike. Body depth is 82*101mm.
MAHOGANY BACK & SIDES Bright yet natural with a strong and warm midrange, the beloved mahogany wood has been a standard for back and sides on premium acoustics for many decades. 22.8” (580MM)
SCALE Shorter scale length to fit the 3/4 body size and easier playability.
OPEN PORE FINISH Not only does the open pore finish enhance the resonance of the woods but it also reduces the weight of the guitar for improved playability.
INCLUDED GIG-BAG This model comes standard with a gig-bag.
- CONSTRUCTION Dovetail Neck Joint
- BODY Dreadnought Body 3/4 sized
- NUT WIDTH 43mm (1 11/16")
- TOP Solid Mahogany Top
- BACK & SIDES Mahogany Back & Sides
- NECK Mahogany Neck
- FRETBOARD Rosewood Fingerboard
- FRETS 20 Frets
- SCALE 22.8" (578mm)
- INLAY Dot Inlay
- ROSETTE Red Pearl Acryl Rosette
- BRIDGE Rosewood Bridge
- STRINGS D'Addario EXP16 Strings
- BRACING Advanced Scalloped X-Bracing
- SPECIAL 22.8" (579mm) Scale Length
- ADDITIONAL Gig-bag Included