Small Signal Shredder
Plumes® is a unique, all-analog approach to a classic tube-like overdrive circuit offering 3 different clipping voices, loads of headroom and almost three-dimensional clarity that will push your amp over the edge. The reimagined tone control is finely tuned to sculpt low end, clear top end, and focus midrange with blooming sustain.
- Level: This controls the output volume.
- Gain: This controls the amount of drive.
- Tone: More bass to the left, more middles in the middle and more treble to the right.
- Clipping Modes (3-Way Toggle):
- Symmetrical LED clipping - More Crunch and Compression.
- No clipping - Wide open OpAmp drive for clean boost.
- Asymmetrical silicon diode clipping - More transparency with a loose feel.
This device features Flexi-Switch® Technology! This relay-based, true bypass switching style allows you to simultaneously use momentary and latching style switching.
- For standard latching operation, tap the footswitch once to activate the effect and then tap again to bypass.
- For momentary operation, hold the footswitch down for as long as you’d like to use the effect. Once you release the switch the effect will be bypassed.
Since the switching is relay based, it requires power to pass signal.
This device takes a standard 9 volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel. They recommend pedal-specific, transformer-isolated wall-wart power supplies or multiple isolated-output supplies. Pedals will make extra noise if there is ripple or unclean power. Switching-type power supplies, daisy chains and non-pedal specific power supplies do not filter dirty power as well and let through unwanted noise. DO NOT RUN AT HIGHER VOLTAGES!
4.75 x 2.50 x 2.25 in. (121 x 64 x 57 mm) with knobs