Eastman Strings’ commitment to Old World hand-craftsmanship and quality solid tonewoods and fittings begins right here with our entry level violins and violas. This model has received praise from the most exacting critics of all: school and private studio teachers. Not content to make a merely serviceable student violin and viola, we have crafted these instruments by hand from seasoned tonewoods, and installed top quality ebony fittings. Samuel Eastman model 80 violins and violas offer unparalleled quality of sound and playability in an entry level instrument.
- Entirely hand-carved from solid tonewoods
- Spruce top and maple back, ribs, and scroll
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs and chinrest
- Genuine hand-inlaid purfling
- Setup and alternate outfit options available
- Stradivari pattern
- Outfit includes K.Holtz FG fiberglass bow and a molded thermoplastic oblong case
By Michel Maltais 29 / Aug / 2023
Bought this violon for my daughter's first year music class when she was 7. The violon sounds amazing and she received great remarks from her teachers about the quality of this instrument. It was that great that I bought the Eastman 3/4!