Thick saturated fuzz/distortion with amazing amounts of low-end - the Fireburst is now in a new, smaller footprint with top mounted jacks to maximize your pedalboard real estate.
To add to its utility, Fireburst now has a unique, switchable mid-boost eq and pre/post gain circuit that turns the Fireburst from a thick fuzz into a tightly focused, high gain distortion pedal. The fuzz and distortion gain and mid-boost eq circuits are all discrete components, while an audiophile grade opamp is used for active Baxandall Bass/Treble EQ controls. The Bass and Treble controls act independently at extended frequency extremes (< 150 Hz and > 3 kHz), allowing for some very powerful post-distortion tonal shaping. Massive amounts of gain are available but thanks to the high quality components and design, the Fireburst is an incredibly low noise pedal.
Easily dial in a fat, massively saturated fuzz, a solid rhythm crunch, a heavy, scooped mid distortion or a smooth, singing lead tone. You'll find all of those tones and more inside this little red box of high gain goodness!
• True bypass signal path.
• Footswitchable beween thick liquid fuzz and focused mid-boosted distortion.
• Premium audio components, include 2% polypropylene capacitors and 1% metal film resistors.
• All discrete-component distortion and mid-boost circuit.
• Active Baxandall bass/treble tone control system with audiophile grade op-amp.
• Battery or standard negative tip 9V DC adaptor operation