Thick saturated fuzz/distortion with amazing amounts of low-end - the Fireburst is now in a new, smaller footprint with top mounted jacks to maximize your pedalboard real estate.
To add to its utility, Fireburst now has a unique, switchable mid-boost eq and pre/post gain circuit that turns the Fireburst from a thick fuzz into a tightly focused, high gain distortion pedal. The fuzz and distortion gain and mid-boost eq circuits are all discrete components, while an audiophile grade opamp is used for active Baxandall Bass/Treble EQ controls. The Bass and Treble controls act independently at extended frequency extremes (< 150 Hz and > 3 kHz), allowing for some very powerful post-distortion tonal shaping. Massive amounts of gain are available but thanks to the high quality components and design, the Fireburst is an incredibly low noise pedal.
Easily dial in a fat, massively saturated fuzz, a solid rhythm crunch, a heavy, scooped mid distortion or a smooth, singing lead tone. You'll find all of those tones and more inside this little red box of high gain goodness!
• True bypass signal path.
• Footswitchable beween thick liquid fuzz and focused mid-boosted distortion.
• Premium audio components, include 2% polypropylene capacitors and 1% metal film resistors.
• All discrete-component distortion and mid-boost circuit.
• Active Baxandall bass/treble tone control system with audiophile grade op-amp.
• Battery or standard negative tip 9V DC adaptor operation
Use the chat widget on the bottom right if you have any questions about shipping or need help finding the right gear!