American Ultra is our most advanced series of guitars and basses for discerning players who demand the ultimate in precision, performance and tone. The American Ultra Telecaster features a unique “Modern D” neck profile with Ultra rolled fingerboard edges for hours of playing comfort, and the tapered neck heel allows easy access to the highest register. A speedy 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets means effortless and accurate soloing, while the Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage pickups and advanced wiring options provide endless tonal possibilities – without hum. The sculpted rear body contours are as beautiful as they are functional. This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights.
Other features include sealed locking tuning machines, chrome hardware and bone nut. Includes premium molded hardshell case.
- Alder or ash body with sculpted rear contours
- Two Ultra Noiseless Vintage Tele single-coil pickups
- “Modern D”-shaped neck with Ultra satin finish
- 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard; 22 medium-jumbo frets
- Includes premium molded hardshell case
- MODERN "D" NECK
- Slim with wide shoulders, the “Modern D” neck profile works for any style of playing. Ultra rolled fingerboard edges and a silky, smooth Ultra satin finish make the neck effortless to play.
- 10”-14” COMPOUND-RADIUS
- Built for speed and easy bending, the 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard is rounded near the nut for chording ease, becoming increasingly flatter as it nears the upper register for easy soloing.
- ENHANCED BODY CONTOURS
- The tapered neck heel allows unparalleled access to the upper registers of the fingerboard, while the sculpted rear body contour is designed for comfort.
- ULTRA NOISELESS VINTAGE PICKUPS
- The Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage pickups feature true classic Fender tone without hum.
- ADVANCED ELECTRONICS
- The volume knob’s S-1 switch selects between series or parallel wiring for added tonal range, while the treble bleed circuit maintains your highs at any volume.
- LOCKING TUNING MACHINES
- A high-performance feature, locking tuning machines offer increased tuning stability while making string changes fast and easy.
- SERIES: American Ultra
- ORIENTATION: Right-Hand
- COLOR: Mocha Burst
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: US
- NECK MATERIAL: Maple
- NECK FINISH: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- NECK SHAPE: Modern "D"
- NECK CONSTRUCTION: 4-Bolt Standard
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Maple
- POSITION INLAYS: Black Pearloid Dots
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 22
- TRUSS ROD: Bi-Flex™
- STRING NUT: Bone
- NUT WIDTH: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL: Bone
- BODY: Alder
- BODY FINISH: Gloss Urethane
- BODY SHAPE: Telecaster®
- BODY BINDING: Cream
- BODY STYLE: Solid Body
- BODY MATERIAL: Alder
- BRIDGE: 6-Saddle American Tele® with Chromed Brass Saddles
- PICKGUARD: 3-Ply Mint Green
- CONTROL KNOBS: Knurled Flat-Top
- SWITCH TIP: Black
- HARDWARE FINISH: Nickel/Chrome
- TUNING MACHINES: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- STRINGS: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- NECK PLATE: 4-Bolt Asymmetrical
- STRAP BUTTONS: Locking
- BRIDGE PICKUP: Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Tele®
- NECK PICKUP: Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Tele®
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION: SS
- CONTROLS: Master Volume (S-1™ Switch), Master Tone
- SWITCHING: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- SPECIAL ELECTRONICS: S-1™ Switch Activates Series Wiring Option in Middle Pickup Position
- DIMENSIONS: 5.60x18.75x44.50 IN
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 23.05 LB
- FRET SIZE: Medium Jumbo
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5" (64.77 cm)