For players who want the style and sound of Fender’s classic years, we created the Vintera® ‘70s Telecaster®. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel—this guitar has all of the articulation and punch that made the Telecaster a legend.
A pair of Custom Shop “Twisted” Tele® Pickups deliver hot high-output Telecaster tone with a dash of Strat® chime. The Vintage “C”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for classic feel. A vintage- style Tele® bridge with three slotted steel barrel saddles gives this Telecaster its characteristic twang, while “F”-stamped tuning machines offer period-correct aesthetics, classic feel and rock- solid tuning stability.
Other features include four-bolt neck plate with “F” logo, chrome hardware and vintage-style strap buttons. Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Series: Limited Edition
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, Vintage “C”Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fingerboard: Maple, 7.25” (184.1 mm)
- Frets: 21, Vintage
- Inlays: Black Dot (Maple)
- Nut Material/Width: Synthetic Bone, 1.650” (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Vintage “F” Stamped
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Tele® with Slotted Steel Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Pickups: Custom Shop Twisted Tele® Single-Coil (Bridge, Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1: Neck Pickup, Position 2: Neck and Bridge Pickup, Position 3: Bridge Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- GigBag: Deluxe Gig Bag