* This particular guitar is sold as B-Stock as the guitar has slight damage on headstock from shipping. *
The Harmony Juno is what we imagine small body guitars to be — compact yet capable of powerful sound. Its genuine mahogany body is lightweight, perfectly balanced and comfortable in the hands of any musician.
Crafted with a pair of hand-wound gold foil P90 pickups, the Juno offers warm and rich harmonics that roar with an attitude once you push this wonderful guitar into overdrive. A push/pull Master Volume pot adds even more tonal versatility — just pull it up to recreate the effect of a rolled-off tone knob.
Small Meets Powerful
Compact but packing a big sound, the Harmony Juno takes the stage in a mighty way.
Premium Body Material
Genuine mahogany, known for its deep and warm sound qualities, has been specially sourced for this guitar.
“C” Shape Neck Profile
A favorite with seasoned and beginner guitarists alike, this neck profile offers versatility for all playing styles.
Contoured Body Shape
Every section of this guitar, from top to back and even the armrest, is crafted for superior comfort and playability.
Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
This classic and distinctive finish features deep hues and a glossy sheen that ages beautifully throughout the instrument’s lifetime.
Our custom half bridge with compensated saddles takes tone to a whole new level, while the custom cupcake knob pays homage to our iconic history.
Harmony Gold Foil P90 Pickups
These hand-wound P90s have been praised for their gorgeous warmth, rich harmonics and ability to roar with an attitude when on overdrive.
MONO Case Included
The professional’s choice for superior protection on the go, a MONO Stealth Electric Guitar Case Mini comes free with every purchase of a Harmony Juno.
Made in the USA
Though we started in Chicago back in 1892, today we craft our instruments with pride in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
- Body Material: Genuine mahogany
- Body Color: Champagne
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Medium jumbo
- Neck Width: 1-11/16"
- Neck Profile: "C"
- Neck Material: Genuine mahogany
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Nut Material: Bone
- Scale Length: 25"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot
- Pickups: Custom gold foil P90 (neck & bridge)
- Controls: Master volume (Push/Pull), 3-way toggle switch
- Electronics: Orange drop capacitor
- Bridge: Custom half-bridge with compensated saddles
- Strings: Harmony HE02, 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Locking
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Control Knobs: Custom cupcake
- Switch Tip: Chrome
- Case: MONO Stealth Electric Guitar Case Mini
- Country of Origin: USA
C$1,899.00 Excl. tax
C$1,899.00 Excl. tax
C$2,199.00 Excl. tax