COVID-19 Update: Our Winkler location is NOW OPENRead more
iD14 delivers the audio performance of a large format console in a compact and elegant desktop package. iD14 provides a pair of world-class Audient console mic pres, class-leading Burr Brown converter technology, console style monitor control, JFET D.I and the revolutionary ScrollControl. With its versatile feature set and intuitive layout, iD14 will become the hub of your studio in no time.
• Clean, punchy and musical character
• Flexible topology - design optimised gain range between 0 - 70db gain
• Low noise floor - 30,000 times quieter than the signal level
• Wide bandwidth - preserving your transient detail
• Transformer-less, RF immune input stage for detailed resolution
iD14 provides you with high performance AD-DA converters from Burr Brown, the leaders in converter technology. Quality in the analogue stages of design comes from years of experience as analogue console designers, and when coupled with outstanding converter technology it enables you to hear audio as its supposed to sound. The importance of converters should never be underestimated. Experience audio the Audient way.
Get hands on control of your software with iD14s ScrollControl. With a touch of a button iD14s volume encoder becomes a virtual scroll wheel that allows you to adjust DAW hosts, plug-in parameters, iD14s mixer app and even scroll through your iTunes library - just like youre adjusting a piece of hardware. Wherever your mouse pointer hovers, the iD knob can scroll to control!
As well as offering you 2 channels of mic pre, iD14 has a harmonically rich JFET D.I input. Designed to replicate the input stage of a classic valve amplifier, you can plug your guitar, bass, keyboard or drum machine straight in and start recording instantly
Need to track drums? No problem! As your system grows, iD14 can be expanded via the optical input connector, supporting both ADAT or S/PDIF. Enabling you to expand up to ten inputs via an eight-channel mic pre, such as the ASP800
iD14 has been designed to last, from its all-metal construction, hand finished aluminium knobs and high grade component selection, iD14 will stand up to countless late nights in the studio and days on the road.
• 2 x Class-A Audient Console Mic Preamplifiers
• 10-in / 4-out High Performance Burr Brown AD/DA Converters
• iD ScrollControl Mode
• 1 x Discrete JFET Instrument Input
• Main Speaker Output
• Independent Class-AB Headphone Output
• Full Monitor Control Functionality (software controlled)
• ADAT Input for Expandability
• Low Latency DSP Mixer
• USB2.0 Bus Powered
• All-Metal Enclosure
• Power Supply: 12VDC Centre Positive - 1.25A (required for full 48V Phantom Power)