Jackson Audio is excited to announce the release of the NEW WAVE, a stereo analog chorus/vibrato pedal that uses real MN3007 BBD chips and a digital microprocessor for precise control, presets, and midi. The pedal has seven saveable presets tailored for classic and modern Chorus, Vibrato, and Rotary sounds, including 70's, 80's, Rack, Vibrato, Rotary, Harmonic, and User Control. It offers five digitally controlled LFO wave shapes and unique phase control that allows for synchronizing or 180-degree phase shifting between the two LFOs. We had the pleasure of working with Mark Lettieri (Snarky Puppy) to create the ultimate chorus pedal. Please welcome a new way to NEW WAVE!
Seven presets tailored for classic and modern Chorus, Vibrato, and Rotary sounds.
- 70’s - Classic mono chorus using clock and LFO settings measured from an original CE-1.
- 80’s - A stereo chorus reminiscent of the classic CE-300.
- RCK - An 80’s style chorus with a built-in +/- pitch shifter for a classic rack tone.
- VIB - Classic Vibrato with complete control!
- ROT - A pitch and amplitude modulation effect for an accurate emulation of a Leslie speaker cabinet.
- HRM - A harmonic mode that modulates each channel in a mathematical relationship for new chorus sounds. 7. UC - User Control, which allows for full control and the ability to create wild sounds.
In addition to these presets, the pedal also offers programmable settings for use with expression, RAMP, or BLOOM foot switches. ThThese settings include knob parameters, tap tempo for speed control, slow and fast settings, 80’s in- spired latch mode for momentary activation of the effect, full MIDI control, and expression pedal control of speed. ThThe pedal also includes a phase/ratio feature, which changes the phase alignment of the two channels from 0-180 degrees out of phase. make for HUGE chorusing sounds!
Five digitally controlled LFO wave shapes:
- Two custom harmonic shapes inspired by the ARP Solina Keyboard.
TECHNICAL SPECS: Input Impedance: 1M Output Impedance: 100k Power Supply: DC Voltage Input: 18V Polarity: Center Negative Current Draw: 250mA
Jackson Audio New Wave Stereo Analog Chorus/Vibrato Pedal