The Epiphone Les Paul Custom is part of the “Inspired by Gibson” collection and it pays particular tribute to Mr. Paul. In 1954, Les asked Gibson to make a Les Paul that would highlight his hands for viewers watching on black and white TVs. The result was the “tuxedoed” Custom. Epiphone’s version features more flash—gold hardware, custom inlays—with outstanding pickups, making it a perfect instrument for players who want a Les Paul that really stands out.
The Les Paul Custom gets ProBuckers
Epiphone outfitted the Custom with dual ProBucker pickups. If you’re a fan of the classic Gibson growl of the ’50s and ’60s, you’ll enjoy these ’buckers.
The Custom features more flash
Epiphone went all out with the Custom, loading it with lots of visual appeal. The mahogany body has a gloss finish and 5-ply binding. All of the hardware—stopbar tailpiece, tune-o-matic bridge, Grover tuners, pickup covers and strap buttons—is finished in gold.
The Les Paul Custom looks great and sounds even better
With its SlimTaper mahogany set-in neck, ebony fretboard, pearloid block inlays and Epiphone logo in mother-of-pearl, the Les Paul Custom is without question a great-looking guitar. If you've been jonesing for a Les Paul with style and great sounds, take a spin on the Les Paul Custom.
- Gloss-finished mahogany body
- Slim taper mahogany neck with a gloss finish, ebony 22-fret fingerboard
- Probucker 2 neck pickups and Probucker 3 bridge pickups
- LockTone ABR bridge and LockTone stopbar tailpiece, Grover Rotomatic tuning machines
- Gloss-finished mahogany body with 5-ply binding
- Mahogany neck with a comfortable SlimTaper profile, ebony fretboard
- Revamped headstock design with custom-style inlay
- Dual ProBuckers wound to vintage specs for classic tones
- Gold-finished LockTone ABR bridge, stopbar tailpiece and Grover Rotomatic tuners