The NT2-A carries on the tradition forged by the now legendary RODE NT2. A professional large 1" capsule studio microphone incorporating three-position pick-up patterns, pad and high pass filter switches conveniently located on the mic body.
The frequency and transient response of this transducer has been voiced to complement today's modern recording techniques, and yet still evoke the silky smooth character of the legendary microphones of the 50s and 60s. These features provide the flexibility and superlative audio characteristics that make the NT2-A one of the most versatile condenser mics available.
Supplied with the SM6 shock mount, dust cover, microphone cable and DVD hosted by Grammy-nominated engineer and producer John Merchant showing a range of recording techniques specific to the NT2-A.
• Large 1" HF1 gold sputtered capsule
• Side address
• On body control of polar pattern, HPF and PAD
• Three position variable polar pattern - Omni, Cardioid or Figure 8
• Three position variable High-Pass Filter - Flat, 40Hz or 80Hz
• Three position PAD - 0dB, -5dB or -10dB
• Frequency Range 20Hz - 20kHz
• Ultra low noise
• Internal capsule shock mounting
• Weight: 860 gram
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 209 mm x 55 mm x 55 mm
• Designed and manufactured in Australia
• 10 year extended warranty when you register online at www.rodemic.com/warranty
Rode NT2-A Studio Solution Package Includes:
- Multi-Pattern Dual 1" Condenser Microphone
- SM6 Shock Mount with Detachable Pop Filter
- Shielded XLR cable (6m/20')
- Premium drawstring dust cover
- Insructional DVD