THE GO-TO S-STYLE SIRE GUITAR
The traditional S-shaped electric guitar is improved with electronics and hardware specs that are Larry Carlton-appointed to match most types of guitar playing styles from classic to contemporary. It offers modified neck features that make the playing experience and its value more exceptional.
- The wood materials used on the body and neck of the S3 are specified to match the playing experience acquired from higher priced guitars.
- Its electronics and hardware are finely configured to the tonal preferences of Larry Carlton.
FINELY DETAILED HARDWARE AND DEFINED ELECTRONICS give the kind of feel and sound quality usually found in higher level models.
THE S-STYLE BODY
The Mahogany-made body of the S3 is patterned from the Larry Carlton-approved traditional S-style shape of the S7 known to be lightweight and comfortable.
THE S-STYLE NECK
A C-shaped hard Maple neck with EDGELESS™ Rosewood fretboard to make landing of chords and guitar solos seem effortless.
SIRE STANDARD-ST PICKUP SET
Composed of Larry Carlton-approved humbucking pickup in the bridge position and a single coil in the middle and towards the neck to showcase his sophisticated tonal varieties.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Sire S-Style Shape
- Body Color: Sonic Blue
- Neck Material: Hard Maple
- Neck Shape:: C-Shape
- Scale: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood, Edgeless™ (Rolled Fretboard Edges)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Frets: 2.7mm Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone Nut, 42mm Width
- Inlay: Ivory Dot
- Neck Joint: Four Bolt Steel Square Plate
- Pickups: Sire Standard-ST Pickup Set
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 5 Way Lever Switch
- Knobs: BK Strat Knob(Volume and Tone)
- Bridge: Sire Standard Tremolo Bridge(2 Post Type)
- Tuning Gear: Sire Standard Tuner
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pick guard: White 3ply