A used but VERY well kept 2008/2009 Traynor YGM-3 Guitar Mate Reverb Re-Issue with upgraded Weber 12A125A 12" speaker. This amp looks and sounds fantastic!
Hand Wired Vintage Re-Issue
Built for the player that refuses to compromise their sound, the Traynor Re-issue YGM3 recaptures the tone, warmth, feel and responsiveness of one of the classic guitar amplifiers of all time. Built using truly hand-wired point-to-point circuitry throughout, the Traynor YGM-3 uses only high-grade fiberglass insulated wire for all connections - no printed circuit boards or surface mount components are used.
Vintage Parts & Original Amp Specifications
Parts for the Traynor YGM3 Re-issue were sourced from the original suppliers and built to the original design specifications wherever possible. The paper bobbin transformers were recreated for the YGM3 by Hammond Canada, a source for Traynor parts since the '60s. Premium polypropylene capacitors, Switchcraft jacks and Accutronics reverb tanks are used today, just as they were in the '60s and '70s. The original supplier even painstakingly recreated the unique grille cloth used on the original YGM3 for the re-issue.
Vintage Tube Tremolo
A throw back to the day in age where almost every guitar amp had some iteration of a tremolo effect, the distinctive footswitchable YGM-3 amplitude bias tremolo can go from a swamp boogie to psychedelic with the turn of a knob, then dialed down for a truly unique and subtle jazz tone.
• Point-To-Point Hand-Wired Circuitry
• Connections Made Using High Grade Braided Wire
• Canadian Made Hammond Paper Bobbin Power & Output Transformers Built To The Original Design
• Illinois Metalized Polypropylene Capacitors, Switchcraft Jacks & JJ Supply Caps
• Electro Harmonix 12AX7 Preamp Tubes
• Hand Selected JJ EL84 Output Tubes
• Accutronics Long - Spring Medium Decay Reverb Tank
• Custom Vintage Grill Cloth (Sourced from the Original Supplier)
• Solid Plywood Cabinet & Steel Box Chassis Construction
• Type: Handwired All Tube Guitar Amplifier
• Cabinet Program Power (Watts): 20
• Cabinet Impedance (Ohms): 8
• Minimum Impedance (Ohms): 4
• Burst Power - 2 cycle: 25
• Speaker Configuration - LF (Size / Power): 12-inch, 40 Watt Jensen P12Q AlNiCo
• Channel 1 - Inputs: 2 (1 Low, 1 High)
• Channel 1 - Controls: Vol, Bass, Treble, Reverb, Trem Speed / Intensity
• Channel 1 - Switches: Treble Boost
• Internal Reverb / Effects: Accutronics Reverb, Bias Tremolo
• Protection: 2.0A Mains Breaker
• External speaker output / location: 1, Rear
• Preamp Tubes: 4 x 12AX7EH
• Output Tubes: 2 x JJ EL84
• Dimensions (DWH, inches): 10 x 22 x 23
• Dimensions (DWH, cm): 25.4 x 55.9 x 58.4
• Weight (lbs / kg): 40 / 18.2