The new RockBoard flat TRS cables are extra flat and space-saving. Designed to optimize pedalboard real estate, they feature a slim rectangular body and extra thin angled plugs, to keep your setup tidy and neat looking.
- flat TRS cable with rectangular profile
- for connecting foot controllers and expression pedals
- compact and super flat angled plugs
- flexible copper conductor 20 x 0.12 mm
- twisted copper shielding 34 x 0.12 mm
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- outer PVC insulation
- capacitance of less than 10 pF/decimeters
- conductor resistance of less than 10 mOhm/decimeters
- angled 6.3 mm TRS audio plugs
- operating temperature: -15º C to +70° C
- outer dimensions cable (W x H): 7 x 3 mm (rectangular)
- outer dimensions plugs (W x H): 12.5 x 7.5 mm
- length 15 cm / 5 29/32"