One of the world's top-selling stage tuners, the BOSS TU-2, has evolved and improved into the TU-3 pedal tuner. Housed in a tank-tough BOSS stompbox body, the TU-3 chromatic tuner features a smooth 21-segment LED meter with a High-Brightness mode that cuts through the harshest outdoor glare. Choose between Chromatic or Guitar/Bass tuning modes. Accu-Pitch Sign gives you pinpoint visual verification that tuning is complete. The BOSS TU-3 tuner incorporates a convenient Note Name Indicator that can display notes of 7-string guitars and 6-string basses, while the Flat-Tuning mode can support up to 6 half-steps. It's the kind of instrument pedal tuner that no performing guitarist or bass player should be without.
- 21-segment LED meter with brightness control
- High-Brightness mode enhances meter visibility outdoors
- Accu-Pitch Sign function provides visual verification when tuning is complete
- Chromatic and Guitar/Bass mode (tune by string number, with support for 7-string guitars and 6-string basses)
- Flat tuning is supported with Guitar Flat mode, which allows for drop tunings up to 6 semitones below standard pitch
- Signal is automatically muted when the tuner is on
- Supplies power for up to 7 BOSS compact effect pedals (with optional PCS-20A Cable)
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information")
- Dry battery/9V type (6F22)
- Tuning Range: C0 (16.35Hz) -C8 (4186Hz)
- Reference Pitch: A4=436-445Hz (1Hz step)
- Tuning Accuracy: ±1 cent
- Power Supply: DC 9V: Dry battery 6F22 (9V) type (carbon), Dry battery 6LR61 (9V) type (alkaline), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 30 mA (DC 9V), 85mA (DC 9V, when High Brightness mode is on)
By Merle Peters 13 / Nov / 2020
Great tuner to have on the pedal board. Mute feature makes it easy to tune without interrupting the other "noodling" going on at rehearsal. Nice to be able to adjust for drop tuning quickly.
By Braden Friesen 13 / Nov / 2020
Must-have for every pedal board. This tuner is worth every penny. I appreciate how easy it is to see while you're tuning, even from a distance, due to the multi colored display.