The first series produced, of Richter diatonic harmonicas with stainless steel reeds!
- Full and loud overtone-rich sound, and extremely fast tone-response due to the stainless steel reeds
- Great durability and longevity even with heavy duty playing - stainless steel reeds and stainless steel rivets
- Less air-loss due to fine-cut reed-plates - optimized flatness and extremely small tolerances between reed and reed-plate
- Beard and lip-friendly - cover-plates with rounded edges without any seams or roughness at the mouthpiece, and ergonomically shaped hole-openings and rounded dividers
- The overtone-rich sound spreads out undampened - covers made of extra strong stainless steel sheet (0.4mm), open wide at the back and crimped with rounded edges, and therefore of good stability and strength
- Moisture-proof maple-comb, free of swelling, sealed with multiple layers of food-safe finish
The 1847, a harmonica with impressive innovation that nevertheless fits all traditional demands - a master's instrument for ambitious performers.
The 1847 is the result of Seydel's 160-years of experience in manufacturing high-quality harmonicas.