The DB 599 bass compressor gives bassists the ability to control their dynamics in a simple and compact format. Tailored around the specific needs of bass players, the DB 599 utilizes musically appropriate compression ratios and attack / release parameters to make dialing in your compressed tone a breeze. Simply add in the desired amount of compression with the COMP knob, use the GAIN control to adjust your volume, and take your bass sound to the next level – that’s it!
DB 599 FEATURES
- VCA Compressor
- Soft-knee threshold circuit
- Turning the COMP knob up will lower the threshold, and increase the compression ratio, resulting in a larger portion of the signal being more compressed
- Studio-quiet with no artifacts
- Inputs: One 1/4″ jack
- Outputs: One 1/4″ jack
- Power: Nine-volt DC
- Heavy Duty steel construction
- Warranty: Three year limited
By Rob Geworsky 11 / Mar / 2023
Great Bass Compressor for the Money! Simple, and to the point, but gets the job done!
Aguilar DB 599 Bass Compressor Pedal