Space-Saving MIDI Cable with Multi-Directional Connectors
Outfitted with versatile multi-directional connectors, BOSS BMIDI-PB cables make it easy to optimize space on your pedalboard while connecting MIDI devices. Our custom three-way design lets you direct and lock each cable end as needed, either at 90-degrees or straight out like a traditional MIDI cable. The cable is both flexible and durable, with oxygen-free copper wire providing clean data transfer and maximum noise rejection. BMIDI-PB cables are perfect partners for BOSS 500 series pedals, ES-5 and ES-8 switching systems, and any other devices equipped with standard 5-pin MIDI I/O.
- 5-pin MIDI cable with multi-directional connectors
- Adjust and lock the cable exit direction in one of three positions by rotating the cap on the connector
- All 5 pins wired for compatibility with all standard MIDI devices
- Four-conductor oxygen-free copper wire
- High-density oxygen-free copper shielding
- Three different lengths for various pedal configurations
- Lifetime guarantee
A Practical MIDI Cable Solution for Pedalboards
As pedalboards become more advanced, more players are embracing the power of MIDI connectivity. But when hooking up programmable pedals and switchers, traditional MIDI cables can take up too much space. Available in three different lengths, our high-quality BMIDI-PB cables offer affordable, ready-made solutions with the ability to adjust the cable exit direction to match your setup. The 90-degree position provides a low profile connection for tight placement, and the flexible cable is easy to route between pedals.