Since D'Addario introduced Phosphor Bronze strings in 1974, they've been synonymous with warm, well-balanced tone. XT Phosphor Bronze resophonic guitar strings offer that and more, boasting enhanced break resistance, better pitch stability, and longer life than standard resophonic strings. The XT coating delivers advanced corrosion resistance, while still retaining the warm tone and natural feel of the uncoated string. Beneath the coating, these XT resonator guitar strings are constructed with a NY Steel core, phosphor bronze wrap wire, and Fusion Twist technology, affording tonal versatility with added resilience. This 16-56 gauge resophonic set is optimized for resononator guitars.
- Coating: XT
- Number Of Strings: 6
- Set Type: Sets
- Wrap Material: Phosphor Bronze
- XT Phosphor Bronze acoustic guitar strings feature an advanced corrosion resistance coating, extending string life, while preserving the natural tone and feel of uncoated strings.
- Phosphor Bronze wrap wire provides tried-and-true D’Addario acoustic tone, with beautiful balance and warmth suitable for all musical genres.
- With a NY Steel core and Fusion Twist technology, XT Phosphor Bronze offers greater break strength and unmatched tuning stability—staying in tune 131% better than other acoustic strings.
- XT resophonic guitar strings have a code on the recyclable, resealable VCI bag, which you can register to earn Players Circle points.
- These strings are made in the USA—drawn to our exacting specifications at our New York production facility.