Yamaha Hollow Series has faced continuous model changes and new lineup expansions responding market demand/trends for over 40 years since 1966. Such an achievement has been done by only Yamaha because no other companies have developed both acoustic craftsmanship and electronic technology. Current lineups offer various body styles and pickup configurations to accommodate with a diverse range of players requests.
The Yamaha SA2200 combines a classic design with outstanding craftsmanship, premium materials and player-focused features to create a guitar that perfectly combines looks, sound and playability.
- Laminated Sycamore Body / Soft Maple Center Block
- Yamaha Humbucking Pickups/Alnico V
- Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard
- Gotoh SG30 Tuning Machines
- Gotoh GE103B Bridge
- Gotoh GE101Z Tailpiece
- Made in Japan
What looks like a full acoustic guitar is actually a semi-hollow design with a center block located underneath the bridge to prevent feedback.
Humbucker type with Alnico V magnets. Three point support system provides fine height adjustment between pickup and strings.
- Front Volume
- Rear Volume
- Front Tone (Push-Pull Coil Split)
- Rear Tone (Push-Pull Coil Split)
Precision design offers accurate height, tension, and intonation adjustment.
- Body Materials: Laminated Sycamore / Soft Maple Center Block
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Materials: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Fingerboard Materials: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 13-3/4" (350mm)
- Fret wire: Medium Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut materials: Bone
- Neck Width @ 0 Fret / 12th Fret: 43.0/ 53.5 mm
- Thickness @ 1st Fret / 12th Fret: 20.5 / 22.2 mm
- Neck Pickup: Yamaha Humbucker/Alnico V
- Middle Pickup: -
- Bridge Pickup: Humbucker/Alnico V
- Controls: Front Volume, Rear Volume, Front Tone, Rear Tone
- Pickup Switch: 3-Position Toggle Switch
- Bridge: Gotoh GE103B
- Tremolo Arm: -
- String spacing: 10.4mm
- Tailpiece: Gotoh GE101Z
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh SG30
- Pickguard: 2-Ply Black
- String gauge: D'Addario EXL110 / 0.010-0.046
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell