The Martin 000 Jr-10 is designed for players looking for a slightly smaller body that is perfect for travel, new players or anyone looking for a junior sized guitar.
This solid wood 000 Jr-10 guitar, features satin-finished sapele back and sides in a rich cherry hue, a satin-finished Sitka spruce top, and a hand-rubbed solid wood neck with a high-performance taper.
In addition to the thinner 000 body depth, the 000 Jr-10 also sports softer back edges to provide maximum comfort while playing and includes a form-fitted nylon gig bag for easy transport.
- All solid wood
- Sitka spruce top
- Sapele back and sides
- Satin hand rubbed finish
- X bracing
- Scalloped Sitka spruce bracing
- Mother of Pearl (MOP) pattern with multi stripe rosette
- Solid hardwood neck
- High Performance Neck Taper
- MOP pattern Dots-28 style
- 24“ scale length
- Computerized Plek setup
- FCA Certified Richlite fingerboard and bridge
- Enclosed Chrome tuning machines
- Strung with Martin’s exclusive Retro Acoustic Light MM-12 strings
- Comes with soft gig bag
- Made in Mexico