XL ProSteels are D’Addario’s brightest bass guitar strings. The unique, highly magnetic alloy in ProSteels delivers super-bright tone with magnified presence and attack. Made with a high carbon steel core and stainless steel wrap wire, ProSteels produce enhanced interaction with magnetic pickups, offering a palette of harmonically rich, brilliantly penetrating highs, combined with pronounced, tight-and-tough lows. This 45-105 Regular Light Top/Medium Bottom gauge set has a great mix of tighter low-end with a comfortably balanced, bright top.
- Coating: Uncoated
- Number Of Strings: 4
- Scale Length: Long
- Set Type: Sets
- Wrap Material: Stainless Steel
- D’Addario’s brightest bass guitar string.
- Stainless steel wrap wire produces enhanced interaction with magnetic pickups, offering a palette of harmonically rich, brilliantly penetrating highs, combined with pronounced, tight-and-tough lows.
- Like all D’Addario electric bass strings, XL ProSteels are made with our proprietary Hex-Core, ensuring perfect intonation, consistent feel, and reliable durability.
- XL ProSteels sets have a code on the recyclable VCI bag, which you can register to earn Players Circle points.
- D’Addario bass guitar strings are made in the USA—drawn to our exacting specifications at our New York production facility.
D'Addario EPS165-5 XL Pro Steels, 5 String, 45-135 Long Scale