Capture your microphones and instruments and start recording audio directly to your computer with EVO 8’s intuitive feature set. EVO 8 has all of the innovative new features found on EVO 4 but provides additional inputs and outputs alongside unrivalled performance and functionality – all off of bus power.
High Performance Converters
Get the most from your microphones with the warm and accurate EVO preamps – offering 58dB of gain range.
Hear your recordings more accurately than ever and make better mix decisions with 113dB of dynamic range.
Plug your guitar or bass straight in through the JFET instrument input and start recording instantly.
Make sure you capture everything perfectly with Smartgain mode. Start playing or singing and Smartgain mode will automatically set the level of your microphones. You can even perfectly match and adjust gain to both channels simultaneously.
Leave latency behind. Blend between your inputs and DAW playback to reduce latency when recording.
Pan your inputs and DAW playback left or right and create the perfect headphone balance for recording.
Individually switch phantom power on/off for each channel and give your microphones the power they need.
Channels 1-4 and both volume buttons can quickly be muted by simply holding them down until they begin to flash.
Set the gain of your mic pres using your DAW, your settings will also be stored in your session.
- 4 x EVO Mic Pres: Designed to sound clean, detailed and accurate
- Class Leading Converters: AKM converters (AD/DA)
- Smartgain: Dial in your channels automatically
- Smart Touchpoints: Intuitive and fast control at your fingertips
- JFET Instrument Input: Plug in guitars, basses, keyboards and more
- 2 x Speaker Outputs: Plug in two sets of speakers
- 2 x Headphone Outputs: High performance headphone outputs
- Platform Compatible: Compatible with Mac, Windows and iOS
- Loopback: Record your computer audio simultaneously
- USB2.0 Bus Powered: Power from your computer
- Phantom Power: True switchable +48v over Bus Power
- DAW Controlled Mic Pres: Set levels using compatible software
- 24bit / 96kHz: Stunning audio quality
- Free Software + Plugins: All you need to start