The f50 multipurpose vocal dynamic microphone embodies a tight and uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern which assists in isolating the vocals from the instruments on stage. The f50 is also available with a noiseless, magnetic on/off switch (f50S).
Its warm, natural sound reproduction, resistance to feedback, and ability to handle high SPLs without distortion allows the f50 dynamic vocal microphone to be utilized in a variety of live and studio applications. The f50 cardioid microphone is an entry-level, all-purpose vocal microphone for small to midsize PA systems.
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 16 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 250 ohms
- Sensitivity: 1.8 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Off-Axis Rejection: >20 dB
- Maximum SPL: ≥138 dB
- Power Requirements: None
- Connector: 3-pin XLRm
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Materials / Finish: Zinc Alloy / Black E-coat
- Weight: 312 g / 11 oz
- Length: 169 mm / 6.7 in