As a half round phosphor bronze acoustic guitar set, Flat Tops are designed to significantly reduce unwanted finger noise. Combining tried-and-true phosphor bronze tone with a smoother feel and quieter playing experience, they’re excellent for recording—and slide guitar playing. Flat Tops are made with a high carbon steel core and phosphor bronze wrap wire, which is then precision ground and polished, leaving behind a semi-flat string with a smooth feel and beautifully balanced tone. This 16-56 Medium Resophonic set is optimized for resophonic guitar.
- Coating: Uncoated
- Number Of Strings: 6
- Set Type: Sets
- Wrap Material: Phosphor Bronze
- Flat Tops are precision wound with phosphor bronze wrap wire over a hexagonal high-carbon steel core, then precision ground and polished.
- Phosphor Bronze wrap wire provides tried-and-true D’Addario acoustic tone, with beautiful balance and warmth suitable for all musical genres.
- Now the standard in acoustic guitar strings, Phosphor Bronze strings were originally pioneered by D’Addario in the 1970s.
- D’Addario Flat Tops strings come with a code on the recyclable VCI bag, which you can register to earn Players Circle points.
- Our acoustic guitar strings are made in the USA—drawn to exacting specifications at our New York production facility.