Phosphor Bronze acoustic bass strings give you the sweet tone and easy feel you want when playing unplugged. With their beautiful sonic balance and tonal warmth, D’Addario Phosphor Bronze have become the standard in acoustic bass strings. Precision wound with phosphor bronze wrap wire over a high carbon steel core, our Phosphor Bronze acoustic bass strings provide unparalleled versatility suitable for most acoustic styles.This 45-100 Regular Light Long Scale set fits most standard sized acoustic basses.
- Coating: Uncoated
- Number Of Strings: 4
- Scale Length: Long
- Set Type: Sets
- Wrap Material: Phosphor Bronze
- D’Addario Phosphor Bronze acoustic bass strings are precision wound with phosphor bronze wrap wire, over a hexagonal high carbon steel core.
- The Phosphor Bronze wrap wire provides tried-and-true D’Addario acoustic bass tone, with beautiful balance and warmth suitable for all musical genres.
- Now the standard in acoustic strings, Phosphor Bronze strings were originally pioneered by D’Addario in the 1970s.
- D’Addario Phosphor Bronze acoustic bass strings come with a code on the recyclable VCI bag, which you can register to earn Players Circle points.
- Our Phosphor Bronze bass strings are made in the USA—drawn to exacting specifications at our New York production facility.