Nickel Bronze acoustic strings are made to bring out the unique tonal characteristics of your guitar, allowing its natural voice to shine through. This distinctive string alloy creates a clear, focused sound, magnifying the sonic properties of the guitar’s wood. Made with a NY Steel core and nickel-plated phosphor bronze wrap wire, Nickel Bronze strings get you the most out of your guitar and your playing. 13-56 Medium gauge strings provides maximum volume and projection, with more tension and resistance.
- Coating: Uncoated
- Number Of Strings: 6
- Set Type: Sets
- Wrap Material: Nickel Bronze
- D'Addario Nickel Bronze strings are made with nickel-plated phosphor bronze, wrapped over a hexagonal NY steel core.
- The nickel-plated phosphor bronze wrap wire provides a clear, focused sound, which magnifies the sonic properties of the guitar’s wood
- Nickel-plating increases natural corrosion resistance for a longer lasting uncoated string.
- Our Nickel Bronze acoustic guitar strings come with a code on the recyclable VCI bag, which you can register to earn Players Circle points.
- D’Addario Nickel Bronze strings are made in the USA—drawn to our exacting specifications at our New York production facility.