NYXLs will bend farther, sing louder, and stay in tune better than any string you’ve played before. As our premium uncoated electric string, NYXLs offer higher break strength, enhanced tuning stability, and accentuated mid-range frequency response, providing more presence and crunch to cut through the mix. Made with a NY Steel core, premium nickel-plated steel wrap wire, and Fusion Twist technology, NYXL electric guitar strings are tough enough and versatile enough to handle anything. This 12-60 Extra Heavy set is optimized for C-tuning.
- Gauge : Extra Heavy
- Coating: Uncoated
- Number Of Strings: 6
- Set Type: Sets
- Wrap Material: Nickel-Plated Steel
- NYXLs are our premium uncoated electric strings, delivering unrivaled strength and tuning stability, plus enhanced mid-range.
- The premium nickel-plated steel wrap wire used for NYXLs provides accentuated frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range, so you get more presence and crunch to cut through the mix.
- Fusion Twist technology assures NYXL electric guitar strings stay in tune 131% better than standard strings, while the NY Steel core wire makes them up to 40% stronger—bent two whole steps higher, NYXL strings are still at less than 75% of their breaking point.
- NYXL strings come with a code which you can register to earn Players Circle points.
- NYXL electric guitar strings are made in the USA—drawn to our exacting specifications at our New York production facility.
D'Addario NYXL Nickel Wound Electric Strings, 12-60 Extra Heavy