Born from our greatest breakthrough in string innovation, XS Phosphor Bronze strings have the longest life of any D’Addario acoustic guitar string. The XS coating gives our warm, balanced phosphor bronze strings maximum life, with an uncommonly smooth feel. Made with a NY Steel core, phosphor bronze wrap wire and Fusion Twist technology, XS coated acoustic guitar strings have incomparable break strength and tuning stability, in addition to their dramatically increased lifespan. This 13-56 Medium gauge set provides maximum volume and projection, with more tension and resistance.
- Gauge: 10-47 Extra Light
- Coating: XS
- Number Of Strings: 6
- Set Type: Sets
- Wrap Material: Phosphor Bronze
- XS Phosphor Bronze strings have the longest life of any D’Addario acoustic string, thanks to the ultra-thin XS film coating.
- Phosphor Bronze wrap wire provides tried-and-true D’Addario acoustic tone, with beautiful balance and warmth suitable for all musical genres.
- With a NY Steel core and Fusion Twist technology, XS Phosphor Bronze offers greater break strength and unmatched tuning stability—staying in tune 131% better than standard acoustic strings.
- This XS Phosphor Bronze set comes with a code on the recyclable, resealable VCI bag, which you can register to earn Players Circle points.
- XS coated acoustic strings are made in the USA—drawn to our exacting specifications at our New York production facility