XT Nickel bass strings offer enhanced strength, better pitch stability and longer-lasting performance than standard bass guitar strings. The XT coating provides advanced corrosion resistance, while still retaining the bright tone and natural feel of an uncoated bass string. Beneath the coating, XT Nickel bass guitar strings are constructed with a NY Steel core, nickel-plated steel wrap wire, and Fusion Twist technology, resulting in added resilience and tonal versatility, excellent for a wide range of musical styles. Made for 5-string basses, this 45-130 Regular Light gauge set takes our most popular gauge and adds a low B-string.
- Coating: XT
- Number Of Strings: 5
- Scale Length: Long
- Set Type: Sets
- Wrap Material: Nickel-Plated Steel
- XT Nickel bass strings feature an advanced corrosion resistance coating, extending string life, while preserving the natural tone and feel of uncoated strings.
- Nickel-plated steel wrap wire provides a bright, versatile bass tone, great for a variety of musical genres.
- Fusion Twist technology assures XT Nickel bass guitar strings stay in tune better, while the NY Steel core wire offers greater break strength.
- XT bass sets have a code on the recyclable, resealable VCI bag, which you can register to earn Players Circle points.
- D'Addario bass strings are made in the USA—drawn to exacting specifications at our New York production facility.