This traditional yoke-style capo is made from hand-polished stainless steel and features the groundbreaking G7th Adaptive Radius Technology. The A.R.T. system adapts to the true radius of your guitar neck, exerting completely even pressure across all the strings - setting a new standard of in-tune, buzz-free use. It gives you the maximum tuning stability with the minimum possible tension.
Inert silicone rubber neck pad and comprehensive side protection avoids metal to wood contact on your guitar neck. Comes with leather pouch, polishing cloth and gift box.
• Standard neck width: fits modern and pre-War style dreadnought and other guitars with 1 11/16" nut width.
• Size and shape: Slim and subtle U-shaped yoke that fits closely to the neck
• Secure latching top bar
• Knurled tension adjustment knob
• Silicon neck pad and silicon side guards to protect your instrument's neck from metal to wood contact
• Stores behind nut, including over most standard Martin Guitar volutes