XT are our longest lasting classical strings, combining centuries of D’Addario expertise with modern coating technology. XT Classical features our composite basses, constructed with a long-lasting multifilament core, wrapped with silver-plated copper, and finished with our proprietary XT coating, for bold, projecting tone and extended life span. They’re complimented with our precision Pro-Arte’ nylon treble strings which provide the warm, mellow charm traditionalists love. This Normal Tension set is our best-selling tension, preferred for its balance of rich tone, comfortable feel, and dynamic projection.
- Tension: Normal
- Size: Full Scale
- End Type: Tie-End
- Coating: XT
- Number Of Strings: 6
- Set Type: Sets
- Monofilament Material: Nylon
- Wrap Material: Silver-Plated Copper
- XT Classical strings feature an advanced corrosion resistance treatment on every wound string in the set, preserving the natural tone and feel of uncoated strings.
- Utilizing our proprietary composite basses and precisely intonated Pro-Arté nylon trebles, XT Classical strings provide a superbly dynamic response and pure classical tone.
- This set features tie-ends, nylon monofilament material, and silver-plated copper wrap wire.
- D’Addario XT Classical guitar strings come with a code on the recyclable, resealable VCI bag, which you can register to earn Players Circle points.
- Our XT Classical strings are made in the USA—drawn to exacting specifications at our New York production facility.