This text presents beginning violin technique and basic music-reading fundamentals, with an emphasis on the use of melodies and classical pieces to teach each new concept. The 28 lessons include basic technique and reading skills, scales in the keys of A, D, G, and C as well as bowing techniques such as dynamic contrast, slurs, accents, and staccato bowing. There are 47 melodies presented including works by Bach, Beethoven, Brahms, Handel, Mozart and other classical composers. Includes access to online audio, video and piano accompaniment PDF. The audio features all of the exercises and pieces recorded with solo violin and piano accompaniment.
• Uses melodies and pieces to introduce technique and fundamentals.
• Includes scales in A, D, G, and C; slurs, accents,and staccato bowing.
• 47 melodies, including works by Bach, Beethoven,Brahms, Mozart, and more.
• Companion audio download available online contains all exercises and pieces.
• Free online piano accompaniment PDF.
Use the chat widget on the bottom right if you have any questions about shipping or need help finding the right gear!