Rooted in generations of D’Addario string making expertise, Pro-Arte’ Nylon is our archetypal classical set. The bass strings are made with a multifilament nylon core and wound with silver-plated copper, for an exceptionally warm and consistent response. Coupled with clear nylon treble strings, which deliver sweet, mellow highs, Pro-Arte’ Nylon gives you the sound and feel that has come to define classical guitar. Hard tension strings provides rich, bold tone and strong projection.
- Tension: Hard
- Size: Full Scale
- End Type: Tie-End
- Coating: Uncoated
- Number Of Strings: 6
- Set Type: Sets, Multipacks
- Monofilament Material: Nylon
- Wrap Material: Silver-Plated Copper
- Pro-Arte’ Nylon strings offer the standard classical guitar tone many players hold dear.
- Utilizing our multi-filament nylon core basses and clear nylon trebles, Pro-Arte’ Nylon strings provide beautifully responsive playability and sweet, mellow tonal warmth.
- This set features tie-ends, nylon monofilament material, and silver-plated copper wrap wire.
- D’Addario Pro-Arte’ Nylon classical guitar strings come with a code on the recyclable, resealable VCI bag, which you can register to earn Players Circle points.
- Our classical strings are made in the USA—drawn to exacting specifications at our New York production facility.
D'Addario EJ46 Pro Arte Classical Strings, High Tension